Performance of existing tonnage works of buildings and premises of any complexity, surveying the facades of historic buildings, monuments and unique objects for their reconstruction using the technology of laser scanning
Measurements of building facades, interiors, individual sculptural elements make up a significant part of the full range of reconstruction works. Typically, architectural measurements of buildings in the living conditions of the modern city are very time-consuming process, taking into account such factors as: dense buildings, tall buildings, a large number of vehicles, etc.
point model of the facade (370 thousand points)
The main problem faced by professionals - is the need for construction scaffolding for the measurements. Furthermore, traditional methods of using measurements of roulette, plumb and level required to attract a large number of human resources and take up a lot of time on the production of field work. The presence of the human factor directly affects the accuracy of measurements made.
In this situation, the most versatile and efficient method is the method of three-dimensional laser scanning.
Three-dimensional model of the building
Laser scanning - a technology that allows to create digital three-dimensional model of the object, presenting her a set of points with spatial coordinates. The principle of the scanner is based on measuring the distance to the object using a laser range finder and determination of two angles of the direction of the laser beam, which makes it possible to calculate the spatial coordinates of the point of reflection of the laser beam. Digital building model can be represented by a set of hundreds of thousands or millions of pixels.
These points, with the help of specialized software, semi-automatically become necessary for the projection, sections, sections, plans.
An important element here is that they can be obtained in absolutely any location, under the facade absolutely any desired angle. Thus, specialists at any time can get detailed information on virtually any geometrical parameters of the object without leaving the site and measuring the size of the missing base.
The results of our work can be represented as:
- 3D model of the building;
- 3D models of the interior;
- 3D models of interior elements;
- Measurement drawing;
- Floor plans;
- Drawings of facades;
- Plans, sections, cross sections;
- Executive drawings.Depending on the complexity of facing your problems and the budget allocated for their solutions can be obtained from our model, varying degrees of detail and accuracy:
- The object in general and / or individual criticism of its elements with varying degrees of detail - that on the basis of measurements in the model may be shown in items ranging in size from 1 cm and larger;
- The relative position of parts of structures and infrastructure of the building can be determined with an error of no more than 0.5-2 cm;
At your choice measurements and / or model of the object can be presented in formats DXF, DWG, PDS, PDMS, DGN.
Architectural laboratory offers the full range of services: from the initial permits, the development of all project stages to approval of projects and supervision.